Client Relationship Executive Job at Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited
Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas Service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Client Relationship Executive
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dovewell requires the services of a highly professional client Relations Officer
- The personnel should be an innovative, and proactive personnel with great problem-solving skills, with an ability to develop strong relationships with our customers, clients, suppliers and demonstrate how we can add value to their business.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally. Inform clients about company products, services and promotions.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receives 100% of all telephone calls and visitors
- Ensure vendor’s services to the company is satisfactory and payment well negotiated
- Relationship management skills with clients, staff and company vendors
- Time management and proper documentation and filing system
- Maintaining high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and company
- Manage courier and dispatch services.
- Provide consistent quality service to customers by phone, email as officers at the first line of contact.
- Handle enquiries, suggestions, feedback and complaints in a professional and positive manner
- Ad hoc administrative duties and other reception duties.
- Fulfil any other duties as and when assigned by the Director.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Organize travel itinerary and hotel/flight reservations for site personnel and visitors.
- Administer monetary claims by site personnel for payment/re-imbursement.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Provide administrative support to direct report manager and other colleagues as needed.
- Supervision of Drivers and other support staff
- A bachelor's degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer and workforce satisfaction.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and relevant certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Digital Marketer / Customer Service Representative Job at Toc Consult
- Customer Service Officer Job at ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited
- Supplier Service Officer Job at TradeDepot
- Customer Service Agent Job at Transcorp Hilton
- Bukkha Hospitality Limited Recruitment for a Frontliner
- Customer Service Representative Job at Zenith Carex International
- Digital Marketer / Customer Care Representative Recruitment
- Job Openings at Klasha
- Job Recruitment at synapse services
- Job Opportunities at Telecommunications Solutions Limited