Client Retention Marketer Job at Alister Greene Consulting
Alister Greene is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing People-Process Management solutions to Large, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Our People-Process solutions cover the very needs of start- ups and growing organizations.
We work with organizations to overcome their organization specific people and process challenges; designing and implementing the most effective and efficient interventions for smooth transitioning from entrepreneurship to a professionally managed firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Client Retention Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The overall responsibility will be to find new business prospects, generate sales leads and contacts that will lead to closed sales
- Drive strategic relationship management with existing clients while also sourcing new clients and opportunities
- Develop and implement strategies for Institutional solutions, retail clients, SME, partnerships, public sector, and emerging market for the company
- Periodically conduct an intelligent study of competitors and market trends to aid premium determination and operations
- Demonstrate strong management and leadership skills, with emphasis on enabling the development of team members and encourage ownership and responsibility for their individual tasks.
- Enhance relationship management of key executives of large corporate customers as well as enhance relationship management activities of all existing and potential client prospects.
- Academic/ Professional: HND / B.Sc in Medical / Basic Medical Sciences. Post graduate degree in Marketing, Public Relations or any related field will be an added advantage.
- Work experience: 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Skills and Competencies:
- Strategic Relationship Management, Customer Service and Process Improvement
- Strong/Strategic Communication & Organizational skill.
- Proven ability to meet / exceed targets and deadlines.
- Knowledge of Nigeria Healthcare Industry Regulations & Operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Profile and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "CRM21" as the subject of the email.
- Current Job Opportunities at a Real Estate Compnany
- Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Fostaco Limited
- Sales Executive / Marketer Job at Oxford international Group
- Creative Writer / Social Media Manager Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Social Media Manager / Personal Assistant to CEO
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- British Council Recruitment for a Customer Service Assistant
- Communications Manager Job at Sabi Hub
- Customer Service Representative Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Digital Marketing Officer Job at a reputable company