Clients Relations Officer Job at TopYouGo Digital Marketing Agency
TopYouGo is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilize a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Clients Relations Officer
Job Location: Allen, Ikeja - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- TopYouGo is looking for a Client Relations Officer to join their exciting team in the Lagos Office.
- The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of sales and marketing, taking the lead on all client relations and office administration.
About Your New Role
- As the Clients Relations Officer, you are responsible for assisting the Human Resources & Client Relations Manager in establishing and maintaining client relations & business development.
- You will also be responsible for the general welfare and management of the office and its environment. You will be the first point of contact for all existing and prospective client’s enquiries. To excel in this role, you will have 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar role with excellent customer service, client relationship management, record keeping, reporting, and many more.
- Getting acquainted with all digital marketing terminologies, processes, and the person in charge
- Assist with inductions, company policies, and key performance indicators for employees
- To resolve day to day queries from clients and employees, and providing support for routine issues
- To act as a point of escalation for client’s complaints
- To manage phone calls and email correspondence, tracking of office stocks/supplies, and placing orders when necessary
- Maintain employee records according to company rules and policies
- To assist in establishing strong internal & external communication
- To assist a senior member of staff when required
- To participate in all team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Degree in Marketing or any related courses.
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Good telephone manners with excellent customer service
- Good understanding of customer relationship management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interest in research and personal development
- Digital Marketing experience will be an added advantage
Salary (N45,000 - N50,000 Monthly; based on experience).
- Customer Care Assistant Job at a reputable company
- Clients Relations Officer Job at Airyolk Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Executive (Customer Service) Job at Myrtle Management Consultants
- Virtual / Remote Customer Service Representative Job at Legal Apparel
- Online Customer / Media Representative Job at Evan-Nat Nigeria Limited
- Relationship Management Officer Job at Wema Bank Plc
- Customer Relationship Officer Job at UHR Consult Limited
- Customer Service Supervisor (English) Recruitment at Binance
- Customer Service Representative / Logistics Officer Recruitment
- Sales Representative