Communication Officer at Centre for Democracy and Development
The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) was established in the United Kingdom in 1997 and registered in Nigeria in 1999 as an independent, not-for-profit, research training, advocacy and capacity building organization. The organization aims at mobilizing global opinion for democratic development and provides an independent space to reflect critically on the challenges posed to the democratization and development process in West Africa. CDD envisions a West Africa that is democratically governed, economically integrated - promoting human security and people centred development.
Since its inception, the Centre has remained focused on capacity building work, policy advocacy, and as a research reference point on democratic governance, human security, people-centered development and human rights.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Communication Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- Develop and maintain the organisations' website
- Ensure IT communications platform are working effectively (internet, email, website, social media etc.)
- Support program team design &implement ICT related activities
- Develop high-quality layout design of a report
- Develop infographics to ease communication of the organisation's knowledge product
- Develop and implement a communication strategy to heighten the Centre's presence on social media.
- Write press statement to issues of interest to the organisation and widely circulate this amongst journalists.
- Ensure that all publications, reports and products are produced in line with CDD graphic guidelines;
- Implement graphic design guidelines in all CDD communication products as it emanates from the Programmes Department.
- Individual applicants must have at least a First Degree or its equivalent from a recognised University/Higher Institution in Social Sciences, Mass Communication, Journalism, English or other related fields.
- Applicant must have excellent writing skills in English
- S/he must have a minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Applicant must be able to use Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
- Must be experienced in latest web technologies, web development, UX design and browser performance optimisation.
- Applicants must be able to show evidence of previous websites designed.
- Applicants must have impeccable attention to detail and a good eye for high-quality design.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and experience in delivering to digital audiences
- Digital innovation does not scare or slow you; it accelerates you.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application plus a maximum 3 page CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Field/Digital Marketing Officer Job at NBprint.ng
- Marketing Operation Manager Job at Hazon Holdings
- Social Media Specialist Job at Giantability Media Network Ltd
- Marketer Job at USAKING Services Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited
- Touchcore Technology Limited Recruitment for a Digital Marketer
- Marketing Coordinator Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Digital/Online Marketing Executive Job at PG Consulting
- Marketing Executive Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Marketing Manager - Adhesives Job at Cormart