Communications Manager and Executive Assistant
This international organization manages both an American University and a Performing Arts School in Nigeria. We work with clients and partners in the education sector, government, NGOs, and major corporate organizations.
We are looking for an experienced communications and partnerships manager to manage campaigns, communicate with partners, and support the Country Manager in various endevours.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and people skills, superb written skills, and be computer and app software savvy. Writing skills as well as creative arts skills are a plus. A great fit is someone with a business management, marketing, and/or arts background.
- ·Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- ·Strategize, plan, and execute weekly activities
- ·Control deadlines, budgets and activities
- ·Prepare pre and post reports for programs
- Frequent communication with students and other staff members
- Ocassionally prepare research papers and press releases
- ·Great written English (perfect emails and communication)
- ·Great computer skills (MS word, excel, PowerPoint, other app software)
- ·Very organized and productive
- ·Highly dedicated
- ·Ability to work independently and with a team
- ·Strong interpersonal skills
- ·Customer service orientation
- Technologically proficient, specifically with online programs, tracking and
- communication technology..
- Passion for education and students/children is a plus
- Nationwide massive recruitment for tutors
- Mathematics/Science Subjects Tutor at Myschool
- Subject Teacher - Diction Educator Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Office Manager Job at Creative Associates International
- Mathematics / Science Subjects Job at Myschool Limited
- SEO / Website Manager Job at Beebeejump
- Marketer Job at Coinbox limited
- Content Acquisition Executive Job at Transsnet Group
- Digital Marketer (Graphics & Video Editing) Job at AKI Solutions
- Marketing Manager Job at De Raphcity Travel and Tour