Company Driver Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Company Driver
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- High School Diploma is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Truck Driver Job at Hamik Engineering Limited (HEL)
- Driver Job at Orfema Pharmaceutical Industry Limited
- Executive Driver Job at FlexEdge Limited
- Executive Driver Job at Standard Bearers School (SBS)
- Employment Opportunities at A reputable school
- Driver Job at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Driver Job at International Masters Security Systems Limited
- Driver Job at Recore Limited
- Driver Job at Chef Eros & Co
- Driver Job at PropertyPro.ng