Computer Technician/Operator Job at RDK Consulting Services
RDK Consulting Services is a professional services firm which engages in Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Under Advisory we also provide enterprise applications which includes Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, PaySpace HR and Payroll. We are driven by young and ambitious professionals who are passionate about exceeding the expectation of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Computer Technician/Operator
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a qualified Computer Technician to install, maintain and repair computers and networks. You will be the one to ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum capabilities.
- As a computer technician you must be well-versed in computer systems and network functions. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality.
- The goal is to install and maintain high quality networks and computer systems.
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
- Proven experience as computer technician or similar role
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Very good communication abilities
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- Relevant certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+) will be an advantage.
N70, 000 - N100, 000/month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- IT Officer Job at Paykobo
- System Engineer Job at Proxynet Communications
- Computer Technician Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- IT Analyst Job at BOUNTY PRAISE STEEL CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- IT Manager Job at Tempkers
- Specialist - Data and AI Recruitment at Microsoft Nigeria
- Mobile App Developer (IOS Swift) Job at LONGBRIDGE
- Head, Information Technology Job at Above Only Microfianance Bank
- IT Administrator Job at Cerebro
- IT Support Technician Recruitment at Netcom Africa