Content Writer / Developer Job at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Writer / Developer
Job Location: Abuja
- Our company is seeking a web Content Developer. In this role, you will use your communication and web design skills to increase our audience engagement, primarily through blogging, creating content for our website, and contributing to our social media platforms.
- While our ideal applicant has a degree and experience creating industry-specific content, we will consider applicants who have professional experience in the industry and writing or photo-editing skills.
- You may be asked for your input on our webpage layout, so any HTML or scripting experience is a major plus.
- Create information for web pages and online marketing.
- Job duties include the development and editing of articles, blogs, ad copy, and social media posts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create new content in various web-friendly formats
- Proofread content before it is published online
- Increase the value of our web presence
- Perform background research as needed
- Follow in-house formatting standards
Requirements and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Experience with website writing, social media etc
- Writing, grammar, and design skills
- Basic HTML or scripting experience (a plus)
- Time management skills
- Age: 25 - 30 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- This role is not remote, hence we will need applicants preferably from Abuja.
- Females are strongly advised to apply.
- Digital Marketer (NYSC) Recruitment at Rotation and Precision Machines Limited
- Public Relations Associate Recruitment at Evaluate Media
- Experienced Loan Marketer Job at Alert Microfinance Bank
- Social Media Manager / Content Creator Job at Essential Interiors Magazine
- Digital Marketer Job at Tempkers
- Front Desk Officer / Social Media Manager Job at Cashir App
- Communication and CSR Specialist Job at Interswitch
- Social Media Personnel Recruitment at Matrix Design & Works Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at Havana Specialist Hospital
- Digital Marketer Recruitment at Monmartt Baby Store