Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
Coronation Merchant Bank - We are a Nigeria-based investment bank that provides innovative, long-term financial solutions to corporations, state governments and other financial services organisations.
We are seeking special individuals who exude pride - pride in their professionalism and pride in being part of our vision, to join us in the capacity below:
Position: Coronation Academy 2018 (Internship Programme)
Job Location: Nigeria
Our graduate internship programme is designed to attract the best and the brightest talent: those with strong academic credentials, intelligence and the ability to learn quickly. More than that, we are seeking those special individuals who exude pride - pride in their professionalism; pride in their appearance; and pride in being part of our vision.
Eligibility Requirements And Criteria
To be eligible to apply to Coronation Merchant Bank’s Graduate Training Programme, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Graduation from a reputable Nigerian or foreign university
- Be 23 years old or below at the time of application for the programme
- Candidates with a master’s degree should be 26 years old or below.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- A minimum grade of Second-Class Upper Division (2:1)
- Completion of the NYSC
- Experienced Montessori School Administrator Job at Bachel Group of Schools
- HR / Administrative Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at GDM Group
- Administrative Officer Job at Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited
- Female Administrative Officer / Retail Assistant Recruitment at Anyjob
- Fuel Administrative Officer Job at Transport Services Limited
- School Administrator Job at Jacobs Model School
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
- Cleaner / Office Assistant Job at Zercom Systems