Corporate Governance, Senior Associate at PwC
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Corporate Governance-Senior Associate
Reference Number: 125-NIG00165
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate leadership potential by coordinating project teams and testing their work for quality in line with PwC standards.
- Serve as team lead on corporate governance projects such as Board and Individual Directors’ Assessments; corporate governance audits/reviews; corporate governance due diligence; development of corporate governance training materials, and induction packs, etc.
- Work with various PwC teams to conduct business diagnostics, providing recommendations for improvement of clients’ company-wide policies/processes and implementing such initiatives.
- Support effectiveness reviews of corporate governance and compliance systems, and benchmarking against applicable regulatory standards and international leading practices.
- Support with developing and implementing robust corporate governance structures, frameworks and policies in organisations.
- Conducting research and support with development of training materials for internal and external corporate governance trainings.
- Support the development of business ethics and regulatory compliance management frameworks and policies.
- Contribute to the review, and analysis of new and evolving regulations, and their potential impact/ implications for entity governance in various respective sectors.
- Support the development of thought leadership in corporate governance for companies across various industries.
- Provide coaching to junior staff or less experienced team members to develop technical competence and administrative skills.
- Report project progress and obstacles to engagement manager/leader.
- Support in identifying new opportunities for service delivery.
Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of first Degree in any discipline is required (Qualifications in law will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Corporate Governance.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and senior clients.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Strong IT Skills and technical depth.
- Project management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects.
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous client engagements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation)
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Communication Digital Marketing and Recruitment Executive Job at Ruhe Global Resources (RGR)
- Branch Manager Job at Compovine Technology Limited
- Exceptional Strategic Communication Manager Job at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
- Manager, Content & Partnerships Job at 9mobile
- Quality Manager Job at Focus Group
- Executive Assistant Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Business Transformation Officer Job at The United Nations World Food Programme
- Marketing / Content Manager Job at Kofo Agro Allied Limited
- General Manager Job at Paul Esther Consulting Limited