Sansvid - M International - Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals,develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Marketer
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning, team building, process consultation and management coaching
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new accounts and maximize sales with existing accounts
- Develop and implement the company’s business development strategies
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of OND/ HND/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Experience: Entry Level
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
Remunerations Very attractive.
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Recben Vineyards Limited
- NYSC Digital Marketer
- Social Media Manager Job at Creatrix Empire Limited
- Business Developer Job at Newchip Technologies
- Accountant (Female) Job at Newchip Technologies
- Marketer Job at Newchip Technologies
- Post-COVID Virtual Workforce Nationwide Recruitment at Smart Partners Consulting
- New Job Openings at EnvironQuest Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job opportunities at FHI 360
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Social Enterprise in Nigeria