Corporate Sales Manager Job at Multipower global solutions Limited
Multipower Global Solution Limited is a Nigerian leading solar and power energy company, with a strong and growing network across Nigeria. we believe in continuous innovation and maintaining the highest quality products and services to deliver the best product and services to our customers/partners.
We are recruiting suitable candidates from the Banking / Telecom Industry to fill the position below:
Job Position: Corporate Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Expands Multpower sales network by identifying, pitching, and building relationships with potential partners and/or customers in keymarkets through cold-calling, networking, attending Tradeshows, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Manages daily activities of the operational sales support function
- Deepens and expand relationships and business with existing partners/customers
- Integrate information, resources, and activities within the region participate in the formulation of the sales contract negotiation and contract confirmation.
- Develops specific customer strategies and campaign plans, driving leadership in their execution
- Is accountable for implementing and executing the monthly, quarterly, and annual sales strategy
- Provides regular reporting to sales management, including sales pipeline development, forecasting, key account status, market condition updates, sales results, and team earnings
- Efficiently and pro-actively manages relationships providing quotations, shepherding orders through the company process, and providing excellent post-sales service on a timely basis
- Provides support to the sales team through duties that may include order processing/entry, price quotations, information input and management, database management RFP response, product training, or other related tasks
- Oversees workflow of all sales processing including preparation of reports, charts, and other statistics to support and direct the sales department.
- Responsible for customer support during the entire sales cycle to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for internal acceptance and approval of customer orders.
- Working with logistics and fulfillment team to assure smooth customer experience and proper order fulfillment.
- Assist, and if need be, lead recovery efforts for Jinko receivables
- Initiates and tracks orders to completion.
- Assists with budget management to ensure expenses meet target goals. May handle and resolve more complex customer requests or complaints.
- Develops and implements promotional events and interacts with external contacts to increase sales volume.
- Travel as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 3 - 15 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Field Sales Executive Job at MyTopGrade
- Sales Representative Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Latest Job Opportunities at Omnibiz Africa
- Job Vacancies at VIP Express Tourism Limited
- Financial Sales Executive / Relationship Manager Recruitment
- Sales Personnel Job at Sysbarnet
- HR and Business Development Executive Job at Aideplanet Limited
- Experienced Sales Personnel Job at Conrad Consulting
- Retail Sales Executive Job at Mutual Benefit life Assurance
- Sales Executive Job at IFGREEN industries and Investment limited