Cost Controller Job at Upbeat Recreation Centre
Upbeat is a world-class and fun sport and fitness recreation center in Africa for the benefit for all in the community. We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome, and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people, and our products to make UPBEAT your number-one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different, and be motivated
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Cost Controller
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for calculating the costs of food and beverage items.
- Record information and produce control reports periodically to help maintain a suitable inventory of food and beverage items for the restaurant. Help change price menus or change the prices of certain items based on the gathered information.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Controls the Food & Beverage Cost & assists in engineering the menu in terms of costing.
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicate/discuss with the Finance Manager and the Executive Chef
- Update and maintain recipes into the systems.
- Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorized persons.
- Check the daily Food & Beverage revenues report submitted and audit for accuracy of covers and average check.
- Check and ensure all menu items have a recipe
- Participate in stock takes at the restaurants.
- Arrange surprise spot checks at the outlets.
- Maintain a daily record of inventory purchased for every chart of accounts and ensure it is balanced with accounts payable.
- Spot-check on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality.
- Post actual stock results in the system and print inventory valuation report.
- Organize quarterly stock –take on all operating equipment of the restaurant and prepare detail loss and breakage quantities and amounts.
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting or a similar discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience in cost accounting
- Relevant certifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Accountant Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Accountant / Admin Officer Job at Efezi Southsea Nigeria Limited
- PA to MD, Internal Auditor & Financial Controller Job at Ibis Hotel
- Accounting Officer Job at Aideplanet Limited
- Internal Auditor Job at DreamWorks Integrated Systems Limited
- Finance Associate Job at Max Drive
- Credit & Marketing Head Job at Midas Henok Consult
- Chief Financial Officer Job at Alert Group
- Senior Accountant Job at KyDAL Office Point (KOP)
- Head of Audit Job at Value Edge Management Service Limited