Creative Writing Tutor Job at Letterworks -
Letterworks - We are an institute that helps develop Creative Writing Tutor for primary / secondary aged children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Creative Writing Tutor
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Part-Time
Level: Key Stages 1-4
- Teaching small groups of children / teenagers
- Planning and preparing adequately for learning sessions
- Keeping learner records and providing regular feedback
- Monitoring and facilitating learner progress
The desired candidate:
- Is fluent with written and spoken English
- Enjoys reading
- Has written professionally or for leisure
- Has studied or is studying English/Literature or a related course at undergraduate level, or has taught English at primary / secondary school level
- Has experience (and enjoys) working with children/teenagers
- Is able to work flexibly around the school calendar
- Is comfortable with technology and online learning platforms
- A minimum of three hours weekly.
- Evenings and weekends included.
- Pay is dependent on set criteria and experience.
Required Documents (to be uploaded with application)
- Three samples of their original written work (in PDF)
- Their Curriculum Vitae (in PDF)
- A Cover Letter (in PDF).
- Data Entry Officer Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings
- Blogger Job at Creatrix Empire International Limited
- Lonadek Nigeria Recruitment for a Freelance Writer
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Content Writer Job at Transsnet Group
- Data Officer Job at Sightsavers
- Field Data Entry Officer Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Content Writer Job at Combo Cave
- Creative Storyteller Job at Afrilearn