Credit Officer at Zakah Empowerment Initiative
ZAKAH EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVE is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in Lagos, Nigeria and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commissions, with registrations NO.CAC/IT/NO.129336 of 17th May, 2019.
ZAKAH has a social vision and business orientation of carrying out grass-roots micro finance services with the aim and objective of providing the poor with access to financial services as well as an opportunity for them to build their capacity and ability to grow to financial self-sufficiency.
Job Description (CREDIT OFFICER)
- Marketing of company's loan Products & Managing existing Portfolio
- Collection of 100% Loan disbursed
- Managing Loan renewals by organizing follow up meeting with prospective clients.
- Ensuring Loan application meet company's financial policies as well as laws and regulations
- Minimum Qualification
- OND - At least 1 year experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Candidates must be living in Igando, Ejigbo, Abule Egba, Egbeda, Isolo, Alakija, Ikotun, Ijesha, Oju Ore, Ikorodu, Agbara, Ajangbadi, Ogba Axis.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
- Accountant Job at Padoserve Limited
- Finance Graduate Intern (NYSC) Job at OVERWOOD
- Finance Manager Job at Virtual PALyn
- Inventory Accountant Job at Kyosk Digital Services Limited
- Revenue Assurance Intern Job at Kyosk Digital Services Limited
- Loan Monitoring Analyst Job at Swean Consulting
- Accounts Executive Job at Aina Blankson
- Accountant Job at Eliteoak Limited
- Account Officer Job at Perfect Trust Cosmetics Limited
- Accounts Clerk Job at a Reputable Company