Customer Care Representative Job at Groschen Pieces Nigeria
Groschen Pieces Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Care Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product / services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com stating the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
- Customer Care Officer Job at Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Representative Job at Party Supplies and More
- Admin and Customer Service Lead
- Customer Service Representative Job at ConSol Limited
- Customer Care Officer Job at FMCG
- Call Center Representative Job at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
- Relationship Officer Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Customer Service Representative Job at GetFit Technologies Limited
- Senior Customer Success Manager Job at Infobip
- Admin and Customer Service Lead Job at synapse services