Customer Program Directors Job at Orange Business Services
Orange is one of the world's leading telecommunications operators with sales of 40.9 billion euros for 2015 and has 155,000 employees worldwide, including 96,000 employees in France. Present in 29 countries, the Group has a total customer base of more 263 million customers. Orange Business Services, is one of the world leaders in providing telecommunication services to multinational companies with a presence in 220 countries and territories.
Job Position Customer Program Director
About the role
- Support Global Large Accounts Directors in defining account strategy and coordinates non-sales oriented activities on the Account in line with the account strategy.
- Work within the (Extended) Customer Team (ECT) structure and manages the CSI sales effort towards the Customer.
- Business Services moving up the value chain.
- Institute reviews and augment the necessary procedures, tools, processes and staff supporting the client in a continuous effort to provide optimum customer service and minimal risk of failure and delay.
- Develop, populate, consolidate and present specific business performance metrics to the customer. He/she manages the actual P&L (overall revenue, categories of PS revenue & direct cost) of the account against the forecasted P&L and will take measures to maximize the overall products and services margin on the account.
- Ensure that from pre-sales to contract termination all stakeholders’ responsibilities are shared, understood and aligned with both the Customer's business priorities and the Orange Business Services contractual commitments. The CPD is accountable for the quality of all operational efforts and activities.
- Create and manage an account environment where Orange Business Services employees become empowered to resolve legitimate customer issues and turn gaps between business requirements and contractual commitments into additional opportunities.
- Create an account environment that drives innovation.
- Develop and implement a structured and coordinated approach resulting in Orange
- Ability to act diplomatically within a difficult and demanding client environment under tight
- Financial- and time restraints.
- Strong experience in P&L analysis and management.
- Excellent executive-level communication and behavioral skills.
- Excellent skills with regard to managing, motivating and coaching professionals.
- Good/Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, (Project, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Access).
- World-class organizational and global leadership skills.
- Strong customer program management background - experience in performance and cost control - experience in risk analysis and mitigation.
- The core competencies of a CPD are: building trust, organizational skills, results focus, financial awareness, stress tolerance, seniority, customer focus, entrepreneurial skills and the ability to overview/comprehend complex, multi-layered, multi-sourced and multi-functional ICT solutions.
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience in Multi National Companies.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in global Service Deployment, Service Delivery and Operations.
- Excellent knowledge of Strategic planning and management principles, Business Life Cycle Management, Business Processes, Change Management (SixSigma), Quality Management (TQM) principles and best practices (MSP, Prince2 and ITIL).
- A proven track record of successfully managing the complete customer life cycle of contracts,solutions and services.
- Relevant experience with managing cross-functional (virtual) teams with more then 15 staff members.
- Sales & Mktg - Ind, MEA&Russia
- Senior Manager/Manager, Deal Advisory at KPMG
- Client Service & Admin Officer
- Customer Services Officer
- Customer Services Agent
- Hotel Manager
- NSW Customer Delivery Manager, MTN at Nokia Nigeria
- Regional Manager at Bridge International Academies
- Country Director at Pamela Steele Associates (PSA)
- Customer Service Agent
- Business Development Lead