Customer Service / Call Center Officer Job at Hello Products
Hello Products is an African healthcare company based in Lagos, Nigeria and a member of Jagal investments. We develop,manufacture and distribute a range of high quality personal and home care brands that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service / Call Center Officer
Job Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare and release sales invoice as per sales order generated on ERP.
- Receive phone calls in a professional manner and provide information about products and services as required by the customers.
- Follow up on Key Distributors payment with Finance Department.
- Payment and Account reconciliation with Finance Department at every last day of the month.
- Prepare and release sales invoice for monthly incentives.
- Making sure these key distributors are supplied on time.
- Providing timely solutions for customers, consumer queries and issues.
- Manage friendly relationship with key distributors.
- Solve all discrepancies on invoices due to products collection at various warehouse locations.
- Preparing daily and monthly sales reports for assessment and performance purposes.
- Daily review of inventory to maintain product availability.
- Coordinate with logistics on freight forwarding and delivery at warehouse locations.
- Controlling secondary movement from warehouse, ensuring maximum customer services.
- Inventory Management
- Planning and distributing SKUs to company warehouses pan Nigeria.
- Review KD monthly invoices and prepare promo schedule for qualified KDs for ongoing KD Promo.
- Prepare and release promo invoices for qualified KDs.
Education & Experience
- HND / B.Sc. in any relevant discipline.
- 1– 2 years of previous experience in customer service preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Must be conversant with the use of Microsoft suite especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good analytical skills.
- Persuasive speaking and effective listening skills.
- Ability to empathize and use positive language.
- Must have self-control and able to take responsibility.
- Patient with high level of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to remain professional with a people-first attitude.
- Attentive to details with excellent time management skills.
- Good knowledge about products with creativity and resourcefulness.
- Customer Service Agent (Sign Language Interpreter) Job at Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Call Agent Job at Rubystar Global Limited
- Frontliner Job at Bukka Hut Restaurant
- Male Customer Attendant Job at Domino Stores Limited
- Head of Customer Experience Job at the People Practice
- Cashier Job at Mattoris Supermarket
- Customer Success Associate (Hausa Speaking) Job at Nomba
- Customer Care / Creative Director Job at Elvaridah Limited
- Customer Relationship & Sales Officer Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Front Desk Attendant and Cashier Job at Perks Premium Supermarket