Customer Service / Digital Marketing Executive Recruitment at Roundsquare Integrated Services
Roundsquare provides clients with human capital solutions that result in measurably improved employee and organizational performance. We can help organizations large and small establish, out-source and troubleshoot any and all essential Human Resource functions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service / Digital Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Purpose of the Role
- Reporting to the Executive Director, you will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency and assist to deliver the company’s marketing strategy across the full digital portfolio including website, social media and broadcast email.
Customer Service Key Responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Digital Marketing Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day running of all event social media channels – Broadcast and responsive
- Maintain and update the company’s main and event websites to ensure that all content is fresh, relevant and engaging
- Responsible for producing and distributing email newsletters on behalf of the full event portfolio
- Day to day responsibility for the company’s CRM system
- Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI
- Work across the marketing and commercial team to ensure that all sponsorship and charity partners rights are activated in a timely manner
- Track, monitor and create timely reports that include analysis and tracking across the digital portfolio
- Monitor competitor social media, websites and email newsletters and keep on file best practice
- Event day role – assisting where required over event weekends and managing social media
Social Media Deliverables:
- Updates Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with the company.
- Posts announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content from the weekly E-Newsletter. Post and interacts with local or relevant organizations and interest groups.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our social networks in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from company’s activities and events.
- Grows the company’s online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions.
- Maintains current information on company’s social media accounts.
- Market research and lead generation.
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- Completes other research projects as assigned.
- Qualification - Good first degree
- Minimum Experience - 1 year experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
Other Requirements / Skills:
- You must live in the Lekki/Ajah axis
- Fashion savvy and trendy
- Must be a graduate
- Recent marketing or another relevant University degree
- Good interpersonal skill
- Minimum 1 year marketing experience, preferably within digital marketing
- Proven knowledge and experience within B2C social media campaigns
- Experience of working with 3rd party email providers
- Experience of working with a variety of CMS and CRM systems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Planning and time management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Available to work 5 days per week.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Customer Service Executive Job at Chemical and Allied Products Plc
- Marketer Job at NSIA Insurance
- Customer Experience Manager Job at Alpha Mead Group
- Google Nigeria Recruitment for Product Marketing Manager
- Relationship Manager Job at Jobrole Consulting Limited
- Marketer Job at Omoileri Express Delivery Services
- Social Media Manager Job at a reputable company
- Sales Representative
- Customer Service Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Sales and Marketing Manager Job at Buffalocrete Construct Limited