Customer Service & Logistics Officer Job at Cobbler Care Limited
Cobbler Care Limited, a Leather Work company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service & Logistics Officer
Job Location: Surulere & Magodo - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Communicating with customers throught various channels.
- Process customers requests/ changes/ returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Perform payment/ Courier service on behalf of customer.
- Provide appropriate and correct information to incoming customer requests status and product knowledge requests.
- A positive attitude, even when faced with misplaced criticism of frustration.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify information.
- Greet customers warmly and accepting problem or reason for calling.
- Taking requests nd communicating company bank/payment details and options.
- Close monitoring of client’s shipments on daily basis.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Maintaining a positive, emphatic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously.
- Provide timely feedback to company, management regarding challenges or customer concern
- Partnership with various teams to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Advise on company information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- BA / B.Sc qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service role,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers effectively and professionally. Ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Empathy: Empathetic and patient approach when dealing with customers.
- Product Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of the company's products, services, and policies. Continuously update and enhance product knowledge to provide accurate information to customers.
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities to identify and address customer concerns promptly and effectively. Capacity to think on your feet and make informed decisions.
- Multitasking: Excellent organizational and multitasking skills to manage multiple customer inquiries simultaneously.
- Time Management: Strong time management skills to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage workload efficiently.
- Customer Focus: Strong dedication to customer satisfaction, always striving to exceed expectations and deliver exceptional service.
- Candidate based around Surulere and Magodo Axis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Customer Relationship Officer Job at Tharwa Finds
- Customer Success Representative Job at Ingenuity HR Solutions
- Logistics Manager Job at Fastest Cakes Limited
- Branch Cashier Job at FMCG Distributions Limited
- Fleet Administrator Job at Tek Experts
- Logistics Officer Job at Energymall Nigeria
- ZKTeco Company Limited Recruitment for Customer Experience Intern
- Customer Success Representative Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Customer Support Manager Job at PressOne Africa
- Customer Success Personnel Job at SLN Group