Customer Service Manager Job at Repton Group
Repton Group - We are a Group of companies with interests in Trading, Distribution, Logistics and Real Estate. With steady growth in all our subsidiaries and in our drive to attract top notch professionals and achieve our vision to build a strong & versatile organization.
We are seeking experienced and credible candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Reports directly to: The CEO.
- The Customer Services Manager is responsible for continuous improvement of our customer experience by establishing a proactive and systematic dialogue along all touch points and segments and immediately solving any customer issue as they occur.
- Role holder also leads the development of our Corporate Accounts segment of the business
The job holder will be mainly responsible for the following among other responsibilities:
- Facilitate in designing a process that supports proactive identification & closing all loops
- Implementation of Customer Excellence Standards across the entire group
- Lead the Customer services and experience agenda for the organization
- Lead the corporate accounts development segment of the business
- Maintain customer database and keep same up to date at all time
- Lead a team of Customer Experience Executives who daily interact with our customers
- Implementation and roll-out of the Net Promoters Score according to clearly defined customer journey, touch points, and processes
- Providing market insight in respect of Customer, Brand Health,
- Competitive activities that assist Management in decision making.
- The role will be location based, but vast travel across entire locations covered in assigned territory will be required.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma qualifications will be considered. Candidates may also possess Professional qualifications, whilst customer management experiences will present remarkably high advantage.
Background / Experience:
- Min 5 years industry experience in relevant or similar capacity
- 3 years progressive experience leading a diverse customer interfacing team
- Very Strong organization, leadership, and team management capability
- Good communication skills across entire organization
- Passionate persistent with energy and drive for results
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Job Openings at Klasha
- Job Recruitment at synapse services
- Job Opportunities at Telecommunications Solutions Limited
- Customer Service Officer Job at Trustfund Microfinance Bank Limited
- Job Vacancies at Tpinnae Hospitality Concept
- Job Recruitment at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent Job at Maersk Line
- Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment for Customer Sales Executive
- Customer Service Representative Job at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Customer Success Executive Job at Interswitch