Customer Service Officer
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- Timely and accurate capture of orders in their various formats, process them and manage any subsequent changes. Manage the total process and look to ensure ‘on time’ and ‘in full’ deliveries.
- Ensure that advance notification procedures are proactively followed, in order to ensure internal and external customers are kept informed of any stock shortages and availability dates are updated.
- Develop and strengthen your working relationships with your internal /external customers to clearly understand their needs to ensure we deliver ‘value added’ service to our customer, whilst minimizing cost to the business.
- Maintain and strengthen a network within the business across departments
- Demonstrate full understanding of supply chain processes and procedures
- Take accountability for the total ‘end to end’ process, you are the dedicated person responsible for all the Customer service needs of the customer and therefore accountable for driving through service improvements.
- Meet and exceed personal KPI's as well as focusing to increase team effectiveness and team KPI’s
- Manage the requests for collection/returns of good stock product process through to resolution
- The compilation and publishing of various key reports as required by the business and customers
- Anticipate potential escalations prior to them becoming business critical.
- Develop knowledge and actively support LEAN initiatives, take accountability for identifying ‘non value’ added tasks and driving through improvements, so as to create white space.
- Continue to build product knowledge
- Support total team during busy periods and holidays/absence
- Support any other duties as reasonably requested by team leader
- Follow business and internal control procedures
- Maintain all relevant monitoring systems with valid information
- Any first degree
- Computer literacy, expert in the use of Ms Office tools
- Reporting, minutes taking, presentation making
- Store management
- Schedule management
- Stock Keeper Job at Robeck Locks Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Vincintore Limited
- Commercial Associate Job at Rovedana
- Customer Service Representative Job at OTEN'S FARMS LTD
- Retail Store Manager Job at Tempkers
- Relationship Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Customer Service Representative Job at Habike Queens World Limited
- Customer Care Representative Job at Starlwarts Logistics
- Head Customer Care Representative Job at Buylesser Online Shopping Mall
- Customer Care Representative Job at PAS Solar Limited