Customer Service Personnel Recruitment at Rext Nigeria Limited
Rext Nigeria Limited is a top-notch e-commerce service company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. We are the first of its kind in Nigeria and are committed to connecting people with the best and the nearest service providers within the shortest period of requisition time.
We bridge the gap between service providers and the people who require the services by bringing service to your door steps to ensure lower cost of service, optimum levels of time management, convenience and customer satisfaction.
We have a large database of craftsmen/craftswomen in various field of specialty e.g. Electricians, Mechanics, Painters, Fashion Designers, Hair stylist, Carpenters, Bricklayers, Interior Decorators, Furniture, Fumigators, and lots more who are readily available to respond on request
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Personnel
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Port Harcourt - Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns
- Provide information about products and services
- Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Handle returns or complaints
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND / NCE / OND
- Experience: 2 - 5 years.
- N40,000 - N50,000 monthly.
- Current Job Opportunities at a Real Estate Compnany
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- British Council Recruitment for a Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Representative Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Customer Experience Officer Job at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer Recruitment
- Customer Care & Admin Job at Homeset Furniture
- Call Centre Agent Job at MacTay Consulting
- Customer Care / Case Manager Job at Eviction Option
- Social Media & Customer Care Representative