Customer Service Representative Job at GetFit Technologies Limited
Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest-growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer-centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre-pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Customer Service, Sales, Marketing
- Sell company products and services in your assigned work platform
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Use your assigned work platform to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Manage large amount of website, WhatsApp, Instagram or any social media platform assigned orders, and attend to incoming calls and customer orders.
- Cancel or upgrade orders.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise customers on company products and services.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Knowing the Company’s products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Generate sales and close Transactions.
- Act as the face of the company.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Candidates should possess a B.A / B.Sc / HND qualification with at least 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Customer Care Officer Job at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- Part Time Pastor
- Female Customer Service Executive Job at WAVE.
- Customer Service Officer Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Call Centre / Customer Relationship Officer Job at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
- Client Service Officer Job at Callphone Limited
- Job Openings at Family Homes Funds
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment
- Fashion Retail Store Lead Job at Bervidson Group
- Employment Opportunities at KONGA