Customer Service Representative Job at Obeezi.com
Obeezi.com is a fast-growing Nigerian one-stop online Mall that started operations on Black Friday, 28th November 2014. From the moment we founded our store, our vision has been to empower people worldwide in buying and selling online. Our shop offers authentic Clothing, Shoes, Wristwatches, Sunglasses, Colognes, Fashion Accessories, and much more at amazingly competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Somolu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact responsible for the day-to-day interactions with existing and potential customers through phone calls, emails, live chats, and all Obeezi's social media handles
- Communicating with clients about their experiences with a product or service
- Providing advice on purchasing products or services
- Listening to customer complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers
- Collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results of sales as needed
- Manage incoming and outbound calls
- Converting all leads to sales
- Accuracy in the placement of orders, refunds, or replacement
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, and all social media platforms
- Inform customers of deals and promotions
- Ensuring proper customer service is being delivered
- Present daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolutions
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Social Sciences or any related field
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in customer service operations.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be called for an interview.
- Customer Care Representative Job at AGC International360
- Entry Level Customer Experience Officer Recruitment at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
- EdFin Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduate Trainee - Relationship Officer
- Front Desk / Customer Service Representative Job at INFINOX Capital
- Customer Service Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Buhler
- Customer Support Partner Recruitment at Philips Outsourcing
- Pickmeup International Company Recruitment for Female Customer Care Representative
- Relationship Officer Job at Loyalty Solutions Limited
- Customer Service Officer Job at vitalvida
- Rental Manager