Customer Service Representative Job at PCI Educational Consult Limited
PCI Educational Consult Limited, an HR and Recruitment agency, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Oyo
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
- What does a Customer Service Representative do?
- A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- High school degree
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
N40,000 - N65.000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject.
- Job Vacancies at Tpinnae Hospitality Concept
- Job Recruitment at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent Job at Maersk Line
- Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment for Customer Sales Executive
- Customer Service Representative Job at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Customer Success Executive Job at Interswitch
- Ongoing Recruitment at BFA & CO Legal
- Guest Service Agent Job at an Ultra-modern Hotel
- Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment
- Customer Care Officer Job at Inguest Global Partners Limited