Customer Service Supervisor Job at APM Terminals
APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage customer service officers and ensure that they perform their duties well.
- Work as back-up for any of the roles performed by the Customer Service Officers.
- Ensures error-free Invoices, TDOs, Receipts, Exit Notes and Booking of containers to avoid loss of revenue by the Company.
- Reports any system error in any of the documents mentioned above to the Customer Service Manager
- Interacts with customer to answer enquiries and convey information.
- Performs any other related activities, as designated by the Customer Service Manager.
We Are Looking For
- Require at least five years or more of strong supervisory experience in container terminal operations environment, or similar, related industry.
- A university degree in Logistics, Business Administration or related discipline
- Advanced computer skills with a sound understanding of modern terminal planning and control systems.
- Require an in-depth, comprehensive understanding of container terminal operations
- Provide leadership and ensure cooperation and support from employees and contractors in all areas of terminal operations to achieve operational objectives of the business using a teamwork approach.
- Fluent in English and local language (where applicable).
- Knowledge of APM Terminals Operating System..
- Ability to meet objectives while promoting a team environment and developing people.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- APM Terminals Apapa Ltd. offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best. If you see yourself being part of a team that helps the global economy grow through our worldwide network of customers and terminals, then we definitely want to hear from you!
- Working at APM Terminals brings a unique blend of being part of an exuberant, enthusiastic and fast-paced logistics company. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to various fields of expertise, from operations to customer service that will accelerate your development. We believe in encouraging our employees to learn, take risks, and grow their careers.
- Customer Service Representative Intern Job at Fenix International
- Front Desk / Receptionist Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Head Experience & Design Execution Job at Sterling Bank Plc
- Portfolio Manager Job at Anchoria Asset Management (AAM)
- Customer Care Officer Job at Virgin-landmarts
- Online Customer Acquisitions Specialist Job at Business Day Newspaper
- Customer Service Representative / Ghana at Outsource Global
- Front Desk Officer Job at Stern & Kay Consulting
- Customer Services Officer Job at Modern Montessori International
- Service Delivery Officer Job at Malaria Consortium