Customer Success Associate Job at Dukka Inc.
Dukka is reimagining the way individuals and small businesses manage their finances. We care a lot about our community of users and we strongly believe technology for individuals and businesses should not be too expensive to access, nor too hard to use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Success Associate
Job Location: Lagos
Employment: Type Full-Time
What we’re looking for:
- We are looking for a Retention Associate to join our Customer Success Team.
- You will use active listening skills to understand customer concerns and work to provide them with solutions. I
- n this proactive support role, we expect you to be able to get in front of issues as soon as possible and give us feedback on how to improve client retention.
- If you are a good fit for this role, you must have experience in customer support and issue resolution. We will provide training on the products and/or services we offer so you can educate customers on the true value of our company.
- This role reports directly to the Head of Growth.
- Develop & implement new strategies to increase customer retention/engagement
- Coordinate with customer success agents to perform weekly business spotlight activities.
- Develop & execute strategies aimed at continuous training of new and existing customers regarding the use of our product and services.
- Liaise with customer success agents to assist merchants with product upload.
- Manage all conversational channels and respond to all messages from customers.
- Conduct NPS survey on a monthly basis and implement feedback where necessary
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through proactive support and active listening.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Whilst it would be great for you to have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Business Administration or any social Sciences discipline from an accredited university, we place a higher value on significant work experience in the workforce and relevant certification courses to compensate where there is no qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Integrity, strength of character.
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for excellence and a constant desire to learn.
- Effective Communication: People, Verbal and Written skills.
- Experience in customer support or issue resolution
- Emotional Intelligence, highly organized and unflappable under pressure.
- Leadership, people management and problem solving skills.
- Computer proficiency
- Acting ability.
- Customer Strategy Manager Job at Swapcard
- Job Openings at Japhet Job Consultants
- Relationship Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Cashier Job at Sojourner Hotels
- Restaurant Server / Waitress Job at TalentPool
- Station Cashier Job at Rainoil Limited
- Customer Success Representative Job at Moniepoint
- Customer Service & Sales Associate Job at Herbal Goodness
- Cashier Job at Tusen Consulting Limited
- Customer Experience Agent Job at Maersk Line