Position: Data Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, a reputable pharmaceutical manufacturing company is looking to hire an experienced and passionate Data Analyst.
Purpose of role
The successful candidate will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will turn data into information, information into insights, insights to business decisions. They will be responsible for collecting, organizing and interpreting data for Sales department and communicating trends, forecasts and results.
- Preparing reports based on analysis and presenting to the management.
- Tracking sales trend and market share.
- Work with management to prioritizebusiness and information needs.
- Design and develop reporting tools for use by the sales teams.
- Develop and implementdatabases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Evaluate and preprocess raw information.
- Delve into data to discover discrepancies and patterns.
- Designing and roll out of New Route to Market.
- Collaborate with management and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements.
Qualifications & Skills
- BSC in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or relevant field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, proven experience in the pharma industry would be an added advantage.
- Experience in data analysis and visualization methods.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Graduate Analyst Job at Olatorera Consultancy
- Residential School Nurse Job at Roemichs International School
- Production Pharmacist Job at SYOJ Consulting and Management Service
- Pharmacist Job at Vincintore Limited
- Medical Representative Job at Pharmacy 24 Limited
- Intern Pharmacist Recruitment at Pharmacy 24 Limited
- Medical Laboratory Scientist Job at Paramount Lifecare
- Certified Nurse Job at Eminentville Schools
- Healthcare Assistant Job at Vincintore Limited
- Pharmacist (HMO Liaison Officer) Job at Vincintore Limited