Data Analyst Job at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Dragnet Solutions Limited - Our client is a leading beverage manufacturer in Nigeria, producing alcoholic beverages, cream, vodka, whiskey, gin, e.t.c.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- The Data Analyst will be responsible for formulating management techniques for quality data collection, analysis, and dissemination of analyzed information within the business.
- To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases
- Establish and monitor operations performance management metrics, policies, and processes
- Creating and designing data visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Analyzing and interpreting performance data and reports to identify trends and generate appropriate courses of action
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Share data insight with business users and management to prioritize business and information needs
- Perform a meaningful role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at operational excellence.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate field such as Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, etc. with at least 2 years work experience as a Data Analyst.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to think critically, strategically & act tactically
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail.
- High standards of accuracy & precision with excellent organizational skills
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
- Accountability and relationship management
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proven experience in the analysis and modeling of large datasets, and cloud-based database development
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Quality Control Officer Job at Quick Service Restaurant
- Data Analyst Job at Sigma Consulting
- Ongoing Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Quality Assurance Officer Job at Cruxdeals Limited
- Analytics Intern Recruitment at Novartis Pharma Services
- Analyst Job at Pause Factory
- Quality Control Officer Job at Beacongate Limited
- Procurement / Quality Controller Recruitment
- Quality Assurance Officer Job at Sigma Consulting
- Quality Assurance Manager Job at George Houston Resources Limited