Data Management Officer Job at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Data Management Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Data Management Officer will be responsible for managing employee records, data entry into company database, data analysis, and provide support for the operations team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Data entry and management
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to the Team
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- OND only(minimum lower credit)
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft packages (especially Excel)
- Maximum 28 years.
- Fast Typing skills.
- Attractive Basic pay and other benefits.
- Content and Creative Writer Job at Bizpool Africa
- Digital Content Strategist & Copywriter Job at DisruptDNA
- Content Creator Job at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Content / Script Writer Job at Viicsoft Solutions
- Data Officer Job at Exacta Sterling Consult
- Personal Finance Content Writer
- Copywriter Job at Leapsail
- Virtual Content Creator Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Content Creator Job at Veritasi Homes & Properties Limited
- Content Editor (Executive) Job at Transsnet Group