DevOps Support Engineer Job at PoweredUp Consulting
PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: DevOps Support Engineer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The DevOps Support Engineer will be responsible for automating, streamlining and supporting our Managed Service applications and processes.
- You will be required to collaborate with software engineers to deploy and operate our systems. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments
- Creation, monitoring, and upkeep of infrastructure backing business and enterprise applications in cloud environments.
- Management of infrastructure.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Maintain highly available systems.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- Automate common operations on critical systems in a safe and reliable manner.
- Respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
- Be part of an on-call rotation
Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT related discipline or a vast technological understanding.
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar platforms.
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Kong, Helm. etc.
- Strong Linux and Windows system administration background.
- Strong knowledge of GCP, AWS, or Azure
- 5 Years working as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Ability to maintain web applications.
- Have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Possesses a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- Have a working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Possesses a problem-solving attitude.
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- NGN150,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "DevOps Support Engineer" as the subject of the email.
- Quality Assurance Analyst Job at DRO Health
- Junior Frontend Developer Job at Cyhermes Limited
- Software Tester Job at Poise and Etiquette
- React JS Developer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- UI / UX Designer Job at Parkway Project Limited
- React Native Developer Job at Conclase Consulting
- Back End Developer Job at vasiti.com
- System Administrator Job at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Website / Social Media / Graphics Designer Job at Ngcom Network Solutions
- Senior PHP / Code Igniter Developer Job at Zercom Systems