Digital Financial Services Product Manager Job at TechAdvance
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Financial Services Product Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Chief Innovation Officer
- This role offers a great opportunity be part of a team in charge of the industry’s new and innovative digital financial services products.
- The incumbent will have the responsibility for growing the capability of our product range that currently offers digital financial service applications to multiple Financial Institutions and provides service to consumers.
- Function as a trusted partner and financial services subject matter expert for clients, prospects and other key team members.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with sales and distribution channel partners
- Lead and support interlock activities and company initiatives across multiple product management and business unit organizations.
- Build investment cases in order to realize returns on market opportunities
- Develop pricing and positioning strategies
- Collaborate with the tech team and other stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes through successful delivery of the product roadmap
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to achieve desired outcomes through successful channel management, adoption and marketing activities
- Work with support and operational representatives to ensure client satisfaction
- Apply pragmatic marketing techniques framework to the role
- Communicate our strategic direction to clients, prospects and other team members.
- Maintain and update knowledge of online, mobile and web fintech services and technology industry trends.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Demonstrable experience using ICT to drive sales of aforementioned Products
- Knowledge, experience and proficiency in Product Management standards and practices, with particular appreciation for the end-to-end Product Management discipline
- Validated ability to be a forward-thinking leader with ability to lay out and execute on supporting strategy and tactical plans
- Proven leadership skills and business insight.
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts
- 5 years of experience in strategy, sales of banking and non-bank financial services
- Baker / Pastry Chef
- Officer, IT & Communications at Leprosy and TB Relief Initiative Nigeria
- Teaching Jobs at Cornerstone Montessori Schools, Abuja
- Plant Engineer Job at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Supply Chain & Accounts Officer Job at Funtay Global Resources Limited
- Wordpress and Social Media Manager
- Sales Advisor Job in an Insurance Company
- Female Executive Assistant
- System and Network Security Manager Job at Konga
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc