Digital Marketer Job at CDV Properties & Development Limited
CDV Properties & Development Limited is an indigenous and one of Nigeria’s leading Real Estate firms offering services in civil construction and property development. The company is basically an engineering, construction and real estate company incorporated and operating in Nigeria, providing technical services to various projects and clients, both private, corporate and various government agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Technical knowledge of digital marketing and strong IT skill in SEO/SEM, social media marketing, graphics design skill.
- Develop and implement marketing campaign strategies; email, mobile, social media platforms to gain audience across all industries
- Create and maintain product listings across social media platforms
- Ensure consistency of brand messages and engage clients interest by generating traffics via direct search, organic search, referrals and social media
- Establish and build relationships and trust and give prompt feedbacks to product enquiry
- Drive cost effective marketing campaign
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Proven work experience as a Digital and Content Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Proficiency with Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign and other tools required
- Must possess deep and practical knowledge of marketing trends and strategies
- Ability to translate concepts into campaigns that drive customer engagement and conversion
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, striving for 100% accuracy.
- Excellent writing, presentation and reporting skills with the ability to translate complicated technical jargon into customer- facing materials.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO
- Email marketing software and auto-responder (Mailchimp, Get-Response, Campaign Monitor)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Public Relations Officer Job at HOR Logistics
- Social Media Marketer Job at Digifypro Integrated Services
- Graphics Designer / Digital Marketer Job at Kleeks PR and Marketing
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at Kesari Nandan Infotech
- Marketing Officer Job at Komfort chef
- Marketer Job at Lifemate Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Aristokrat Group
- Marketing Officer Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Content Creator / Digital Marketer Job at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Communication Officer Job at Total Health Trust Limited