Digital Marketer Job at DU opensource Limited
DU opensource was founded in 2008 with the greater purpose of delivering innovative and cost effective out-of-home media services that connect and engage audiences. The company was incorporated in 2010 as an Out-Of-Home Advertising Agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy of the brand.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- OND/B.Sc. in Marketing or relevant field
Negotiable + Incentives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: hr@DUopensource.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Digital/Social Media Manager Recruitment at Headstone Security Company Limited
- Marketing/Business Development Supervisor Job at a reputable company
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Modelling Consults & Investments Limited
- Marketing Officer Job at Smart Logent Security Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Exzie Business Solutions
- Social Brand Influencer & Online Sales Promoter Recruitment at Emsed Adspro
- Digital Marketer Job at Sunmei International
- Corporate Marketer Job at Management FIRST
- Marketer Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Marketer Job at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)