Digital Marketer Job at Menzon Nigeria Limited
Menzon Limited - Our client, a Real Estate company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking to hire Digital Marketers for our client in Real Estate. At Menzon Limited, we are looking to recruit a young, versatile and energetic Digital Marketer who will drive our client company's Online Marketing strategies as part of our organizational growth plan
The following will be the key responsibilities of the Digital Marketer:
- Candidate would be responsible for providing guidance and assist buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms, and putting together bids to win new business as well as negotiating and agreeing on contracts for the firm.
- Successful applicants would also continuously work to strategically expand, preserve, or improve procedures, standards or policies whilst sticking to regulatory guidelines.
Digital Marketer (Real Estate Firm):
- Contribute towards grow on company’s revenue and strategic expansion of clientele.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Source and sign-up new clients.
- Independently generate sales leads for the company and also ensures target delivery.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Preserving or improving procedures and standards.
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc. / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Estate Management or any other related courses
- MUST have 4 years of similar experience or any related organization.
- Internship or any digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work within multi-disciplinary, multi-country project teams
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Good project management skills
- Good organizational and detail orientation skills
- Ability to analyze situations and information and formulate a plan of action
- Good marketing strategy and skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Digital Marketer (Real Estate Firm)" as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly ensure that your CV is saved with your full name.
- Job Vacancies at Kloverharris Limited
- Relationship and Marketing Officer Job at Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at The Advertiser Broad Coverage Limited (TABCL)
- Female Marketer Job at Kerae Homes Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Field Marketer Job at Foodluna
- Digital Marketer Job at DecorhubNG
- Investment Marketer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at EA Agro Allied Company Limited
- Relationship and Marketing Officer