Digital Marketer Job at Nocturnus Security Limited
Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Digital Marketer (with Graphic Design Skills)
Job Location: Abuja
- Nocturnus Security limited is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its beats within Abuja and its environs.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized individuals are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing team.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Submit a hard copy of their CV and Motivation Letter at:
No 4 Odienna close,
Off Libreville Street, Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 2 - Abuja. (09050126891).
- Public Relations Intern Recruitment at HOR Logistics
- Social Media Manager Job at Mobiride
- Marketing Manager Job at Home Expert Tutors (HED)
- Brand and Media Analyst Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Senior Marketing Officer - B2B Job at Rejuvenate 360 Holdings
- Online Marketer Job at Zari Connectpoint
- Chief Marketing Officer Job at Rejuvenate 360 Holdings
- Digital Marketer Job at Carmat.ng
- Digital Marketing Assistant Job at Guav Nine Branding & Marketing Agency
- Marketing Executive Job at CityDwellers Real Estate Solutions Limited