Digital Marketer Job at Pally Agro Products Limited
Pally Agro Products Limited is a modern farm specialized in the production of various forms of Agricultural products with impeccable food standards and nature-right philosophy. Our products are carefully developed and bred to international specifications by experts, ensuring consumers of affordable products with premium quality. Located in Abeokuta Ogun State, It is one of the fastest-growing farms in, Nigeria situated on huge acreage of land for our palm trees and plantain plantation, soya oil, poultry, a large quantity of commercial egg production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Ojodu-berger, Lagos
- Write copy for all video contents
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- To optimize the organization's platforms (online) and increase the visibility of the group's social content
- To create social media content on all the organization social media platforms for publicity and increased followership
- To keep the organization on the frontline of relevance towards community progress with the use of pictures, content, video and graphics
- To create, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages the organizational following
- To stay updated by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices towards implementation.
- To ensure that edited pictures and videos are received promptly which will allow for seamless transfer on to social media once approved by the Media Consultant.
- Frequently post and schedule content on the organization's social media feeds
- Produce regular reports on social media performance.
- Develop social media strategies to expand our reach and impact through social media channels
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Ability to write copies is a Must.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Marketing Communications Executive Job at CreditClan
- Marketer Job at Nellyani Properties & Investment Limited
- Content Writer Recruitment at PropertyPro.ng
- Marketer Job at Bellforte Consulting
- Front Desk / Marketer Job at Glitters Global Synergy Limited
- Marketing and Advertising Officer Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Marketer Job at Gemstone Financial Services Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Passnownow.com
- Marketing Officer Job at Cobef International Limited
- Marketer Job at Johngate Industrial Company Limited