Digital Marketing Officer Job at HT-Limited
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the company's job portal
- Optimize content for the job portal and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, YouTube etc
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Email Marketing: Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns. Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results.
- Follow up leads from different media till payment is made
- Place order and ensure complete delivery by the operations team
- Channel customer feedback appropriately
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
- Prepare daily, weekly and quarterly feedback such as tracking the website traffic flow and provide internal reports
- Executive key instructions as given by head of functional unit
- Meet monthly and quarterly business targets as determined by management.
- Look out for the best deals for online payments (no fee or low fee substitutes)
- Knowledge and experience of using content management system (CMS) desirable
- Timely provide the information needed by other employees.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Social Media Specialist Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Product Manager Job at Zojatech Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Proten International
- Job Recruitment at Sales Force Consulting
- Marketer and Marketing Consultant Job at Keen British School
- Digital Marketer Job at Norak Technologies Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at Reuxville Homes
- Financial Market Analyst Job at EjiCareers
- Marketing Executive Job at The Advertiser Broad Coverage Limited (TABCL)