Digital Media Specialist Job at Algorithm Media
Algorithm Media was founded in 2016 and has been recognised as the fastest growing above-the-line/digital media agency in Nigeria. We are the Group M, Mindshare & Mediacom partner in Nigeria. Our Clients such as HMD global (Nokia), Canon, Facebook, British Airways, Colgate etc have come to appreciate our strategic thinking capabilities and innovative in execution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Media Specialist
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Cultivate an understanding of how all digital channels work together to deliver a holistic media plan
- Create original digital strategies and manage paid media campaigns across a variety of channels including but not limited to display, paid search, earned media and social
- Translate strategies into measurable and actionable goals
- Coordinate Client digital budgets; ensuring spend is fully optimized across paid media tactics. Seek outlets for testing & innovation
- Manage/monitor Clients’ social media platforms and owned properties ensuring that all content and deployment are aligned to the brand goal.
- Present paid media plans and campaign performance data to internal teams and the Client
- Maximize analytics (Google Analytics & other tools) to define needs, implement measurement & tracking tools & make recommendations
- Optimize campaigns – SEO/SEM, Email Newsletters, Google Ads, Facebook ads to ensure maximum reach and frequency at a reduced cost.
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of paid social campaigns across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, among others.
- Ensure ad copy, positioning, creative, placements, targeting and all the components of each campaign are accurate and fully optimized.
- Manage relationships and monitor & optimise performance of media partners such as Sizmek, Eskimi, Flashtalking etc
- Proactively advice digital opportunities Clients' can leverage to grow business.
- Pitch ideas and contents to local media outlets; and oversee creation, distribution and tracking for Clients.
- Ensure high levels of campaign performance, client satisfaction, and retention are delivered against KPIs, while working hand-in-hand with line Manager and Client account team members
Must have: Google adwords certificate
- Essential to have: experience using ad-serving tools, campaign monitoring & social listening tools such as (but not limited to) Fanpage Karma, Sysomos, Google analytics, Meltwater, Sprout Social, Hash tracking, Social bakers.
- Nice to have: Strong written and verbal communication skills, out-of-box thinking, advanced skills in Excel, a track record for taking initiative, a love for technology & innovation, creativity, proficient use of power point, attention to detail, organisational skills.
Perks of working with us:
- Positive contribution to your well being, career growth and state of mind
- Competitive salary
- Pension & health care
- Amazing work environment and colleagues!
Note: Algorithm Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, disability or any other basis protected under the law.
- Reporter Job at Pally Agro Products Limited
- Professional Proof Reader and Editor Job at Bliss Publications
- On-Air Personality (Intern) Recruitment at Work City
- Freelance News Reporter Job at Gistongist Limited
- Reporter Job at A Publishing and Printing/PR Company
- Media Manager Job at Procter and Gamble
- Video Editor / Web Designer / Photo Editor Job at Adaline Limited
- Communication Strategist Job at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Media & Communications Officer Job at Skills Outside School Foundation
- Actor / Actress Job at PurpleRIDGE