Digital Media Specialist Job at Yellow Jaspers
Yellow Jaspers VC is a trading and investment company. It is an ambitious, young, multisector company which is not only looking to play in Nigeria, but rather expand its investments into other African countries in the coming years. Company is currently playing in the Technology and Automotive sectors. We are building a team of top talents who can grow fast into senior leadership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Media Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- Drive rapid top of mind awareness for the company’s product launches via disruptive, digital led marketing campaign. Grow products into category equity leadership in record timing.
- Craft the company’s long term digital strategy, and bring this to life via advertising development, content marketing and social media conversations.
- Lead end-to-end digital executions across video, social, search (SEO/SEM), online ad, display, web analytics, mobile marketing, conversion rate optimization, and customer relationship management
- Develop KPIs for all digital channels and propose tracking tools. Leverage the power of analytics & reporting metrics to review performance vs. growth goals and identify optimization opportunities.
- Generate daily/weekly/monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance (ROI & Insights)
- Leverage combination of photography, video, animations, memes and text to create compelling, sharable content for customers and the company’s digital community.
- Identify local and international new trends in digital marketing/social media, regularly implement them through out-of-the-box experiments
- Analyse cost effectiveness of campaign choices, and craft profitable customer acquisition across channels. Optimize campaigns to ensure maximum reach and frequency at a reduced cost.
- Community management across all social media platforms including Google Play.
- Work closely with customer support and product teams to meet all content needs.
- Capture customer success stories and collect feedback through face to face interviews, information sessions, consumer surveys and regular community face to face interactions.
- Cultivate an understanding of how all digital channels work together to deliver a holistic media plan. Share monthly digital plans and conversation calendar with CEO for approval.
- Ensure ad copy, positioning, creative, placements, targeting and all the components of each campaign are accurate and fully optimized.
- Manage relationships and monitor & optimise performance of media partners such as Eskimi, Sizmek Flashtalking etc
- Lead in-house photography, cinematography and multimedia production
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum of a second Class upper in any course from a reputable university (exceptional HND candidates will be considered)
- 2-4 years work experience in a digital communication and marketing position
- Professional courses and certification on Digital Marketing / Content Management / Branding / Web Development is an added advantage.
- Expertise in content creation (graphics, video, animations) and publishing across all major social media platforms and familiar with a variety of online marketing concepts and best practices.
- Proficient with standard photo and video editing software, content management tools and social media management/scheduling systems, with paid ads (particularly mobile-oriented).
- Proven experience leading and executing viral marketing campaigns, and indepth knowledge of managing SEO/SEM, content marketing/ management, marketing database, marketing automation, email, mobile, social media and/or display advertising campaigns, Google Play.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Facebook Insights, and / or other analytics tools).
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to work with vendors, managers and staff at all levels.
- Good creative and strategic problem-solving skills combined with sound editorial judgement.
- Excellent time management, resilience, and the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration within a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong copy and visual story telling skill
Method of Appliaction
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Director Job at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Public Relations Officer Job at Macmed integrated farms
- Brand Manager Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Public Relation Manager Job at J-World ntertainment
- Marketer/Sales Representative Job at Polysonic Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Officer Job at Lekki Miami Beach Resort Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern at Cornerstone Staffing
- Social Media Marketing Intern at Cornerstone Staffing
- Executive Marketer Job at DreamCity Properties
- Sales and Marketing Executive Reruitment at Tempkers