The Lagos Multi-Door Courthouse, the first court connected and court integrated Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre in Africa is seeking to recruit experienced, internationally accredited and exceptional top Management Personnel to drive the business of the Centre, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Director
Job Location: Lagos
- To provide strategic leadership, to anchor, develop and improve the overall activities of the Centre for effective performance in line with agreed strategic goals and to expected high standards; as well as to provide purposeful leadership for the Centre.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall development, promotion and administration of the organization.
- Develop and secure approval for multiyear strategy, annual budget and operational plan to achieve corporate goals.
- Manage the budget within approved limits and ensure proper financial statements are provided promptly.
- Install and enforce transparent processes for competitive procurement.
- Develop appropriate processes to drive/ raise efficiency
- Implement initiatives to attract, develop and retain required skills, as well as maintain a healthy talent and leadership pipeline.
- Create and sustain a high energy work environment, manage employee’s motivation and discipline, and lead from the front.
- Keep the relationship with external organizations on an even keel and with a focus on its priorities.
Education and Qualifications
- University degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Postgraduate degree or MBA.
- A degree in law if the first degree is in another discipline
- A person of good repute with wide knowledge and experience in Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Ten years cognate experience and knowledge of managing significant responsibilities in a large organization or in the Alternative Dispute Resolution environment.
- Proven capacity to execute major enterprise & wide initiatives.
- Ability to champion change management initiatives
- Very high level of proficiency in the use of IT tools for data analysis, presentations, reports, research and communication.
- Experience in multicultural environment.
- Keen interest in managing diversity.
- Ability to offer lucid and convincing explanations that move people to be sympathetic with the ADR cause.
- Executive Secretary
- Regional Sales Manager Job in a Renewable Energy company
- State Manager Job in a Renewable Energy company
- Surveyor Job in a Real Estate management company
- Human Resource Manager Job in a Real Estate management company
- Head of Customer Service Job in a Real Estate management company
- Readiness Manager at Visa Incorporated
- Executive Confidential Secretary
- Hospital Medical Representative Job at Dkt International
- Equity Products Manager Job at Nigerian Stock Exchange