The Lagos Multi-Door Courthouse, the first court connected and court integrated Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre in Africa is seeking to recruit experienced, internationally accredited and exceptional top Management Personnel to drive the business of the Centre, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Director
Job Location: Lagos
- To provide strategic leadership, to anchor, develop and improve the overall activities of the Centre for effective performance in line with agreed strategic goals and to expected high standards; as well as to provide purposeful leadership for the Centre.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall development, promotion and administration of the organization.
- Develop and secure approval for multiyear strategy, annual budget and operational plan to achieve corporate goals.
- Manage the budget within approved limits and ensure proper financial statements are provided promptly.
- Install and enforce transparent processes for competitive procurement.
- Develop appropriate processes to drive/ raise efficiency
- Implement initiatives to attract, develop and retain required skills, as well as maintain a healthy talent and leadership pipeline.
- Create and sustain a high energy work environment, manage employee’s motivation and discipline, and lead from the front.
- Keep the relationship with external organizations on an even keel and with a focus on its priorities.
Education and Qualifications
- University degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Postgraduate degree or MBA.
- A degree in law if the first degree is in another discipline
- A person of good repute with wide knowledge and experience in Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Ten years cognate experience and knowledge of managing significant responsibilities in a large organization or in the Alternative Dispute Resolution environment.
- Proven capacity to execute major enterprise & wide initiatives.
- Ability to champion change management initiatives
- Very high level of proficiency in the use of IT tools for data analysis, presentations, reports, research and communication.
- Experience in multicultural environment.
- Keen interest in managing diversity.
- Ability to offer lucid and convincing explanations that move people to be sympathetic with the ADR cause.
- General Manager Job at Medallion Hospitality Services
- Head of Mission Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Co-Pilot Job at Bristow Group
- Captain Job at Bristow Group
- Operations (Service Delivery) Manager Job at Tek Experts
- Team Manager Job at Tek Experts
- Internal Control Manager Job at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Executive Assistant Job at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Legal Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- Area Operations Manager Job at Save the Children