Director, Human Resources Job at BlueChip Technologies
A Blue Chip Company with thousands of all categories of staff including some expatriates on its payroll is hunting for a top-notch experienced candidate for its department of Human Resources within the capacity below:
Job Position: Director, Human Resources
Job Location: Nigeria
- Ensure job descriptions for all positions are accyre and up-to-date.
- Create organizational development and employee training programs.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, team-work and high performance.
- Implement peoples operations, policies and programs as required by the business.
- Conduct performance reviews with department managers, and monitor employee productivity, attitudes and performance results.
- Provide assistance with implementing any staff operations related software systems.
- Recruit and retain top quality staff for each department; conduct interviews.
- Employee counseling services for personal issues and company complaints,
- Build a Quality Assurance Program that is tied to performance review.
- Create compensation plans and provide administration for employee benefits.
- Maintain excellent facilities, conducive for enhancing employee productivity.
- Provide company-wide communications and manage social committees.
- Develop a code of conduct requiring professional behavior at all times.
General Qualifications, Experience, Attributes & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- An MBA and other post graduate qualifications will be added advantage,
- The ideal candidate should be currently occupying such or similar position successfully,
- Excellent leadership and communication skills,
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Strong selling, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 22 years cognate experience and 8 years as Head of Human Resources Management in a renowned organisation.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage
The post attracts an attractive salary and benefits package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: All application will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Graduate Human Resources Intern Recruitment at Karisfined Edge Solutions
- Human Resource Intern Recruitment at HOR Logistics
- Human Resources Manager Job at Principal Facilities Management
- HR Officer Job at PEARLDROPS HEALTHCARE STAFFING
- Human Resource Officer Job at Aspom Travel Agency
- Human Resource Personnel Job at Enoch Stone consulting
- Human Resource Officer Job at EKO HOSPITAL
- Recruiter Job at Fortune Security Company Limited
- Administrative / Human Resource Officer Recruitment
- HR / Admin Assistant Job at White Soul Motors Limited