Dispatch Rider Job at Avant Halogen
Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Job Location: Mile 2, Lagos
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- Receive orders from Admin and dispatch orders to Customers.
- Maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address and notification of Item Delivery
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 1 year proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate read and write
- Must reside in Mile 2 area of Lagos
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Ability to meet set target.
- N40,000 monthly.
- Health Insurance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Dispatch Rider" as the subject of the mail.
- Logistics Manager Job at Olam Nigeria Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Mimahs Delivery
- Dispatch Rider Job at Avant Halogen
- Supply Chain Manager Job at International Rescue Committee
- Logistics Assistant Job at IO Furniture Limited
- Orient Global Manufacturing Limited Recruitment for Logistics Officer - Female
- Dispatch Rider Job at House of PUE
- Logistics / Maintenance Supervisor Job at Hamik Energy Limited
- Logistics Coordinator Job at Transport Services Limited
- Logistics Specialist Job at Morgan Omonitan & Abe Limited