Dispatch Rider Job at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Logistics company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Receive and dispatch orders for products.
- Maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- 3 years proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Must reside around Lagos Island and its environs.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV ‘Ms Word Format’ to: email@example.com using the Job Title and location as the subject of your mail. E.g. Dispact Rider_Mainland
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- Dispatch Rider Job at Park 'N' Send Logistics
- Dispatch Rider Job at PTK Consulting Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Leena Integrated Services
- Logistic Manager Job at BO Logistics Limited
- Logistics Coordinator Job at Transport Services Limited
- Bike Rider Job at Madas Finance
- Logistics Representative Job at a reputable company
- Dispatch Rider Job at Ideal Staffing Agency
- Logistics Supervisor Job at Alister Greene Consulting
- Logistics Officer (Norad Project) Job at Tearfund Nigeria