Divisional Head, Business Development Job at Execution Edge
Execution Edge Limited - Our client is a major player in the Nigerian Capital Market setup to leverage technology to drive efficient and transparent transactions. They are a Public Liability Company (Plc) and have been operational for over two decades.
The company is looking to re-position itself to capitalize on new and emerging opportunities for enhanced growth and profitability and therefore is searching for qualified and effectual professionals to join its Executive Management Team in the vacant position below:
Job Position: Divisional Head, Business Development
Job Location: Nigeria
- This position reports directly to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for managing, establishing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- The incumbent will develop plans for delivering effective marketing strategies and monitor the progress of new and existing products to ensure growth and profitability.
- Identify opportunities geared towards maximizing the company’s earnings and coordinate all initiatives to support business intelligence required for long-term strategies of the Company
- Develop and implement growth initiatives and objectives including new products and businesses
- Monitor, control and achieve sales and customer support revenue volumes and gross margin against budgeted targets
- Oversee the activities of all units within the Sales and Business Development Department and provide leadership and direction within the Division
- Collaborate closely with the central/regional and cross-functional teams, aligning on strategy, product roadmap and prioritization, go-to-market approach, execution planning and performance tracking.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a University Degree in Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- An MBA or Master's Degree in any Business related discipline is an added advantage
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience, with at least five (5) years’ experience in an Executive Management role
- Experience in the Capital Markets or Financial Services sector and good knowledge of Information Technology
- Experience working with CRM (Client Relationship Management) systems
- Understanding of website analytics, content management and digital marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure to use the following code in the subject of your email: DHBD1010.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Sales Executive (Intern) Recruitment at vasiti.com
- Business Development Executive Job at GreyWolf Empire
- Services Sales Manager Job at Microsoft Nigeria
- Sales Specialist / Real Estate Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Sales Executive Job at a reputable company
- Telesales Executive Job at Workforce Group
- Business Development Executive Job at Vexceed Technologies Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Cashkaching
- Business Development Executive Job at Nuach Consulting
- Business Development Manager Job at Yimei Hotel Management Co. Limited