Driver Job at Twenty-six Travel & Logistics
TwentySix Logistics is a consumer service company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria that leverages technology to provide and manage professional drivers for a wide array of Clients.
As a company, one of our main goals is to provide highly trained, fully licensed and professional drivers to customers. Our drivers are well known for their punctuality, impressive car knowledge and excellent customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: VI, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applicants must live on the Island or it’s environs.
- Apllicants must possess a minimum of SSCE certificate, have a valid driver’s license, must be able to communicate effectively in English and must have a smart phone.
- Applicant must be smart, punctual and honest
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions.
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s).
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Truck Driver Job at Sayed Farms Limited
- Service Support Officer Job at Morris Royal Limited
- Logistic Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Driver Job at Sarabel Logistics and Security Services Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Driver Job at Alpha Mead Group
- Dispatch Rider Job at Fosad Consulting Limited
- Fleet Officer Job at Karbak Ven Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Transport Officer / Driver Job at Green Habitat Initiative (GHI)