DST / TCP Sales Engineer Recruitment at Geoplex Drillteq Limited
Geoplex is the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: DST / TCP Sales Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our success hinges on the continued satisfaction of our clients through excellent service delivery
- We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
- So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures to operations
- Assisting in the sales and operations planning of TCP/DST services.
- TCP / DST Job design, coordinate maintenance team, supervise downhole testing and perforating jobs onshore and offshore
- Manage explosives usage, inventory, handling and safety.
- Supervising crew and equipment at the Wellsite including inventories and tracking.
- Maintaining job records and completing necessary paperwork.
- Able to ensure excellent communication between the wellsite and base support team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Have at least 7 years of relevant industry experience in operation and maintenance of various TCP and DST tools
- Must possess experience in Shoot & Pull TCP with HDF or BHF, Underbalance TCP, DST with IRDV string, and Surge runs
- Must possess experience in the operation and rig up and down of TCP perforation guns and DST equipment
- Must possess experience in the operation and maintenance of Wireline Surface Pressure Control Equipment
- Must possess experience in operation, rig up and down of pipe recovery, perforation, setting tools in cased hole, thru-tubing and advanced slickline services
- Great communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office and other productivity tools.
- Strong Numerical and IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Automation Engineer Recruitment at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- IT / Telecoms Support Engineer Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Site Engineer Job at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
- Junior Civil Engineer Job at RIVETON DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
- Junior Quality Assurance Engineer Job at Traction Apps
- IT Support Technician / Engineer Recruitment at Netcom Africa
- Brewery Laboratory Specialist Recruitment at International Breweries PIc
- Trainee Field Engineer / Trainee Rigger / Rigger (Networking) Job at SimbaNET Nigeria
- Civil Engineer Recruitment at Dayola Property and Development
- Job Vacancies at Strongmas Automobile Limited