Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment for a Team Lead - Legal/HR
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Team Lead - Legal/HR
Job Location: Lagos
- Offer legal advice and support on issues that may affect the company.
- Draft and review letters and contracts and all legal documents for the company.
- Identifying legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Review new contracts or amendments to existing contracts prior to execution by management.
- Preparing and submitting detailed evaluations of major contracts or changes and ensuring that all contract terms submitted represent the best interest of the company.
- Assist in the resolution of legal matters and advise management on any arising legal issues.
- Liaise with government agencies and all external contractors on any legal or statutory issues.
- Draft, review and implement HR policies and procedures for the company.
- Ensure and maintain an accurate filing system for proper documentation.
- Manage, oversee and supervise new staff recruitment, on boarding and induction of staff
- Provide and manage trainings for all staff at various levels for continuous employee development.
- Co-ordinate Employee Performance Appraisal with heads of department.
- Supervise and manage employees' issues with the company.
- Continuously ensuring and safeguarding the interests of the company and the employees as far as statutory requirements are concerned.
- Other related and administrative issues
- A relevant Bachelor's Degree (e.g. LL.B; B.L.).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant qualification in Human Resources would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Lawyer Job at a reputable company
- Administrative Manager/Human Resources Job at a reputable company
- Graduate HR/Admin Intern Recruitment at International Rescue Committee
- HR & Recruitment Admin Recruitment at Seedstars
- HR Support Officer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Recruitment Specialist Job at Solution Finders Limited
- HR Officer Job at Solution Finders Limited
- Human Resources Assistant Job at Leo Africa Limited
- HR Clerk Job at Sterling Resources
- PA/Legal Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults