Electrical / Electronics Engineer Job at CRH Canada Group Inc.
CRH Canada Group Inc. is one of the nation's leading vertically integrated building materials manufacturers and construction companies. A member of CRH plc, we are a proven provider of innovative cement, aggregate, concrete and construction solutions for building projects across Canada, the Great Lakes Region and the northern US
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical / Electronics Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring an Electrical Engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
Skills / Education / Experience / Other Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited school.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
NGN150,000 - 300,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Recent Job Openings at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Employment Opportunities at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Groups
- Job Recruitment at APM Terminals
- New Job Openings at Ezion-Geber Energy Limited
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- IP Network Engineer Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Engineer Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Recent Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting Nigeria
- Lead Software Engineer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Field Engineer Job at General Electric